The Woods Cyclery In Lyndhurst on The New Forest is once again hosting the Woods Rando, UKgravelCO is hoping to be there for a meet up, here are some of the details
The 3rd ‘Woods Grand Rando’ is taking place on the 4th and 5th of July in the gravel haven that is The New Forest
Unlike previous years the event is starting and finishing at our campsite in Burley village, logistically this makes it much easier for people to bring their camper van (not included in weekend ticket), big tent, family, etc. (evening tickets also available for £15)
Cup of Free Bad Hand Coffee, before setting off on a beautiful 80, 50 or 25 mile route on pristine gravel with a refuel stop at our shop ‘The Woods Cyclery’ in Lyndhurst.
We like to think of the Grand Rando as a mini bike festival, so on site we will have:
- Beer from the guys at ‘The Way Out Back Brewery’
- Incredible food on arrival back at camp from ‘Phat Guys’
- Late evening food and cocktails from ‘Velo Domestique cycle cafe’
- Demo bikes from Salsa Bikes, Brother Cycles, Open cycles, Bombtrack Bicycle Co, Surly and Rondo.
- Live music.
- Camp fire’s
- Morning Yoga class from ‘Laura Spinney’
- Breakfast from Bakehouse 24.
There will be on-site mechanics for any niggles, or breakdowns that need sorting.
More details from The Woods Cyclery